7:30 Pick up at your hotel and set off on a historical and culture tour of Vietnam’s largest city. The tour will take you to visit the Old Colonial Residential Quarter, the Opera House, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the historical Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum. Depart to Mekong Delta
12:30 have lunch at local restaurant on the way to Mekong Delta.
13:30 arrival to boat station in My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province then take the big boat to cross the river to Ben Tre Province. Stop over to learn how to do handmade coconut candy then Horse-drawn carriage will takes you on the village’s roads.
Getting to know daily activities of the local peoples along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta like tropical candies, bee’s horny, fresh fruits (depend on the season)
15:00 Hand–rowing sampans take you along the small canal afterward head to un-touristic Island for short trekking on the village’s road then stop at local house to taste the fresh coconut milk in their garden before coming back to the car.
Drive back to in Ho Chi Minh City and end of tour (Approx.17:30).
Tour Price in USD (Applied for adult only)
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Exchange rate: 1 USD = 22.700 VND|
• Pick up/ drop off location: We will free pick up and drop off at District: 1, 3, 4, 5, 10, and Phu Nhuan. For appointments located outside of these areas and airport transfers are subject to extra charges (contact us for more details of extra charge).
• Departing time: 7:00AM or 7:30AM is an early start! However, it may be well worth as we can beat the crowd from the bus tours and heavy traffics.
• Personal property: While traveling with us, your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are NOT responsible for your money, jewelries, cell phones, and any other valuable belongings
• Shopping -There will be no shopping stop on this tour (Except your request/ agreement to shop).
• Tipping- any tipping on our tours is optional as we do believe that is extra bonus for doing good job so if you enjoyed our Team’s services (guide and driver and other) and decided to offer a tip, we would really appreciate your effort to hand over the tip separately (especially tour guide and our driver) so they both could appropriately express their thanks to you at the same time.
To save your tour budget:
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 50% of adult price.
- Children from 11 and over: adult price.
- For private tour only
- The rates have no hidden fees and can not be changed after 30% deposit
- Flexible service to make you feel convenient (we can change accommodation, transportation, restaurant, guide… with reasonable causes)
- We always listen and discuss with you until we find the best solution for your great trip
- The principle governing our business “Commitment of the heart”
- Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees for specified stops
- Boat Fee on Mekong River
- Bottled mineral water
- Extra charge for other language speaking guide (Except English)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Alcohol and any other incurred expenses, that are not mentioned above
- Tiping; Personal expenses
- VAT bill (Just applied upon your request of VAT).
- Bank fee if you pay by credit card
- – Up to 2 days before departure day: Free of charge
- – After 2 days before departure days: 50% of full charge.
- – No show: full charge.