8:30 A.M. – We pick you up at your hotel to history architectural with Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office, The Reunification Palace; China town with Chinese temple and Chinese market Have lunch at Vietnamese restaurant War Remnants Museum – the famous place with stories of the war, serious losses and sacrificed to get independence for mother land…Coffee shop afterward will be great place for you to know how strong of Vietnamese coffee and experience Vietnamese Cuisine culture in locally atmosphere (Optional). Keep touring to Ben Thanh market, a very well-known place in central of city before drive back to your hotel (Approximate: 4:00 P.M.)
Tour Price in USD (Applied for adult only)
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Exchange rate: 1 USD = 22.700 VND|
• Pick up/ drop off location: We will free pick up and drop off at District: 1, 3, 4, 5, 10, and Phu Nhuan. For appointments located outside of these areas and airport transfers are subject to extra charges (contact us for more details of extra charge).
• Personal property: While traveling with us, your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are NOT responsible for your money, jewelries, cell phones, and any other valuable belongings
• Shopping -There will be no shopping stop on this tour (Except your request/ agreement to shop).
• Tipping- any tipping on our tours is optional as we do believe that is extra bonus for doing good job so if you enjoyed our Team’s services (guide and driver and other) and decided to offer a tip, we would really appreciate your effort to hand over the tip separately (especially tour guide and our driver) so they both could appropriately express their thanks to you at the same time.
To save your tour budget:
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 50% adult’s rate
- Children above 10: full adult’s rate.
- For private tour only
- The rates have no hidden fees and can not be changed after 30% deposit
- Flexible service to make you feel convenient (we can change accommodation, transportation, restaurant, guide… with reasonable causes)
- We always listen and discuss with you until we find the best solution for your great trip
- The principle governing our business “Commitment of the heart”
- English speaking tour guide
- Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
- All sightseeing entrance fee
- Bottled mineral water
- Extra charge for other language speaking guide( Except English)
- Alcohol and any other incurred expenses, that are not mentioned above.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Bank fee if you pay by credit card.
- Tiping; Personal expenses
- VAT bill (Just applied upon your request of VAT).
- – Up to 2 days before departure day: Free of charge
- – After 2 days before departure days: 50% of full charge.
- – No show: full charge.