7:30 AM: We will pick you up at your place, almost two hours for driving, we will reach My Tho City- The capital of Tien Giang Province afterward we will take the motorboat to cross Mekong river to Ben Tre province.
Stop over to learn how to do handmade coconut candy.
Horse-drawn carriage takes you on the village’s road.
Getting to know daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta like tropical candies, bee’s horny, fresh fruits (depend on the season)while the local music band serve you by traditional music.
Hand–rowing sampans take you along the small canal afterward head to Turtle Island for short trekking on the village’s road then stop at local house to taste the fresh coconut milk in their garden
Boating back to the car, keep driving 10km further then take bike / motorbike on village roads. Have lunch at the local restaurant (or at local family).
Visit local work shop to see how to make “Unicorn” (for Unicorn Dance- a typical culture of Chinese countries).
Keep journey to contemplate of countryside pictures by massive rice- field (it’s will be great atmosphere if we are on harvest season).
We then stop for you to walk down to rice paddy for taking photo and learning for more experiences of rice stories (farming and trading…). Keep riding to “Thanh Hoang Temple” where local people to express their attitude to the Tutelary God of region.
Take local ferry to cross canal then drive cross the pineapple farm before visiting one of the biggest Buddha Temple in Mekong Delta.
Driving back to the car then back to HCMC, end of the trip at your hotel. (Approx. 17:30).
Tour Price in USD (Applied for adult only)
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||more than 6|
|Exchange rate: 1usd = 22,700 VND|
• Pick up/ drop off location: We will free pick up and drop off at District: 1, 3, 4, 5, 10, and Phu Nhuan. For appointments located outside of these areas and airport transfers are subject to extra charges (contact us for more details of extra charge).
• Departing time: 7:00AM or 7:30AM is an early start! However, it may be well worth as we can beat the crowd from the bus tours and heavy traffics.
• Personal property: While traveling with us, your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are NOT responsible for your money, jewelries, cell phones, and any other valuable belongings
• Shopping -There will be no shopping stop on this tour (Except your request/ agreement to shop).
• Tipping- any tipping on our tours is optional as we do believe that is extra bonus for doing good job so if you enjoyed our Team’s services (guide and driver and other) and decided to offer a tip, we would really appreciate your effort to hand over the tip separately (especially tour guide and our driver) so they both could appropriately express their thanks to you at the same time.
To save your tour budget:
- – Children less than 5 years old: Free of charge
- – Children from 5 to 10 years: 50% of adult price
- – Children from 11 and over: Adult price
- For private tour only
- The rates have no hidden fees and can not be changed after 30% deposit
- Flexible service to make you feel convenient (we can change accommodation, transportation, restaurant, guide… with reasonable causes)
- We always listen and discuss with you until we find the best solution for your great trip
- The principle governing our business “Commitment of the heart”
- English-speaking guide.
- Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Motorbike and driver.
- Boat Fee on Mekong River
- All entrance fees for specified stops
- Bottled mineral water.
- • Extra charge for other language speaking guide (Except English).
- • Alcohol and any other incurred expenses, that are not mentioned above
- • Personal travel insurance.
- • Tipping
- • Bank fee if you pay by credit card.
- • VAT bill (Just applied upon your request of VAT).
- – Up to 2 days before departure day: Free of charge
- – After 2 days before departure days: 50% of full charge.
- – No show: full charge.
What to Bring:
- Sun Block, cash for personal expense.